Ananich builds experienced, diverse team to lead caucus
LANSING, Mich. – Today, Senate Minority Leader Jim Ananich (D-Flint) announced the full slate of 2019-2023 Senate Democratic Caucus leadership positions.
The positions are as follows:
• Minority Leader – Sen. Ananich
• Minority Floor Leader – Sen. Stephanie Chang (D-Detroit)
• Minority Whip – Sen. Winnie Brinks (D-Grand Rapids)
• Minority Caucus Chairperson – Sen. Erika Geiss (D-Taylor)
• Assistant Minority Leader – Sen. Jeremy Moss (D-Southfield)
• Assistant Minority Floor Leader – Sen. Mallory McMorrow (D-Royal Oak)
• Assistant Minority Whip – Sen. Rosemary Bayer (D-Beverly Hills)
• Assistant Minority Caucus Chairperson – Sen. Paul Wojno (D-Warren)
• Associate President Pro Tempore – Sen. Marshall Bullock (D-Detroit)
“I am proud to have at the table a leadership team and caucus that brings diversity in experience, background and perspective that mirrors the diversity of our great state,” Sen. Ananich said. “Each of these individuals are known to be tough champions for the people of Michigan, and we will pursue an aggressive legislative agenda that works for real people. We are committed to working with Governor Whitmer, House Democrats and colleagues on the other side of the aisle, knowing that the voters who sent us here expect us to come together to deliver results.”
Sign up to be the first to know what I'm doing to build a thriving community and fight for you.
First Name is required
Last Name is required
Email Address is required
Zip Code is required
We take your privacy seriously.